Lasagna Rolls. These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Lasagna Roll Ups - Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner.
A healthy, gluten free These Zucchini Lasagna Rolls were not only a new recipe, but a new technique that I tried last. Delicious, meaty lasagna rollups are so fun to make—particularly if you stuff them with all sorts of types of cheese. Make in a big pan, or in smaller foil loaf pans for single-serving meals. You can cook Lasagna Rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Rolls
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- It's 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- It's 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10 oz of cooked spinach.
- Prepare of mix 1 and 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 and 1/2 tablespoon water, 1 teaspoon baking powder.
Delicious Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls Recipe we're crazy over those tacky Southwest chicken Lasagna Rolls, and we suppose you'll be too! Roll up and place the roll, seam-side down, in the pan. Repeat with the remaining noodles and filling. These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are so easy to make!
Lasagna Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread the stuffing over the lasagna.
- Roll up the lasagna.
- Put all the roll ups in a baking dish. Spread sauce and cheese all over them.
- Bake with foil covered for 35 minutes and uncovered for 5 minutes or until done.
With a creamy cheese and spinach filling rolled up in lasagna noodles and smothered in marinara and cheese, it's one meal the whole family will love. Lasagna rolls are a great alternative to traditional lasagna. They are made with a simple combination of spaghetti sauce, lean ground beef, lasagna noodles. Everything you love about a lasagna, but EASIER! These rolled lasagna packages are filed with the same ooey-gooey flavor as the traditional baked dish, but they're much more fun to serve.