Frittata with Chorizo. This chorizo frittata is amazing, make sure you remove the skin on the chorizo links before cutting Next I went ahead and added the chorizo and spinach. Spanish chorizo omelette can be enjoyed hot or cold. Keep a few slices handy in the fridge for lunches or a speedy midweek tea.
Sauteed Beef and Pork blend chorizo with grated baked potato, fresh cheese, roasted peppers and eggs bake. Turn up the flavor on your next frittata with Mexican chorizo, chopped sweet potatoes and melty VELVEETA. Grill frittata until egg is set. You can have Frittata with Chorizo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frittata with Chorizo
- You need 3 tsp of olive oil, divided.
- It's 6 oz of full cooked chorizo, cut.
- It's 2 medium of thinly sliced red bell peppers.
- It's 1 medium of thinly sliced onion.
- It's 1 tsp of coarse salt, divided.
- It's 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It's 12 of eggs.
- It's 4 oz of shredded manchego or Monterey Jack cheese.
- It's 1 of optional- chopped fresh cilantro, salsa, sour cream.
Drizzle over reserved chorizo oil, if you like, and scatter over remaining spring onions. Frittatas are the ultimate clean-out-the-fridge weeknight dinner or weekend brunch recipe. Frittatas also transport well, so you can bring slices to picnics or pack them up for work lunches. When the frittata has set, sprinkle with the cheese and transfer to the oven.
Frittata with Chorizo instructions
- preheat oven to 400.
- heat 1 tsp. oil in lg. ovenproof skillet over med-high heat. add chorizo. saute until lightly browned and beginning to crisp. remove chorizo..
- add remaining 2 tsp olive oil to pan. heat over med. heat. add peppers, onion, garlic, and 1/4 tsp. salt. saute 6-8 min..
- whisk together eggs, remaining 3/4 tsp. salt and pepper in a lg. bowl. stir in about 2/3 of the shredded cheese.
- pour egg mixture into skillet, stirring once to distribute peppers and onions. reduce heat to low. arrange chorizo over top of eggs; cook, undisturbed, 5 min. sprinkle remaining cheese on top. transfer to oven and bake 20 min. or until eggs are set and top is puffed and golden.
Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. We love frittata recipes for weeknights because they are the ultimate no-fuss healthy dinners. In this gorgeous, healthy chard and chorizo frittata recipe, we add convenient shredded frozen hash. This frittata can be eaten hot or cold and makes a fantastic lunch or light bite. Using eggs to carry the delicious flavours of the goats cheese and chorizo keeps costs down but doesn't compromise on taste.