Baked pasta casserole. Mostaccioli pasta tossed in a creamy sauce and topped with meat sauce is baked under a layer of Cheddar cheese in this easy baked pasta casserole recipe. I like to make my baked pasta casseroles with a creamy, smooth cheese The key is to use just the right amount so the sauce keeps the pasta moist as it bakes, without making the casserole too soupy. I use whole wheat shells here, but feel free to experiment with other short pasta.
Whether you choose vegetarian or meat-filled recipes, these one-dish masterpieces deliver flavor and comfort with a healthy kick. A casserole is a one-dish meal baked in. Look no further for an oven-baked pasta casserole! You can have Baked pasta casserole using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked pasta casserole
- It's 12 oz of short whole grain pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 3 cup of alfredo sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
Most of these pasta bake recipes are a complete meal, and all of them are a delicious meat-free option. These golden-brown pasta casseroles feature cheese, pasta, and an array of veggies. These golden-brown creations feature cheese, pasta, and. Cheesy pasta and fresh broccoli get baked to perfection in this casserole recipe.
Baked pasta casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Stir ricotta and egg in bowl.
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- Add cooked pasta to ricotta and egg. Stir to coat evenly.
- In 9x13" pan, coat bottom with half of the sauce..
- Add pasta mixture to pan.
- Pour remaining sauce on top of pasta mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake additional 5-10 minutes, until pasta begins to brown.
It's a tuna casserole pasta bake with a creamy sauce, sweet pops of corn and crunchy topping, baked until golden and bubbly. Simple to make, economical and oh-so-delish! Iain Bagwell; Prop Stylist: Heather Chadduck; Food Stylist: Ana Kelly. Fire up those ovens: It's baked pasta season. Pasta is good, but as the weather gets cooler, nothing quite says comfort like digging into a bubbling, cheesy casserole dish full of baked pasta.