White Gouda Lasagna. Rich, with Gouda, Cheddar, cream cheese, and Mozzarella, you won't be disappointed! Posted in response to a request for a good Italian lasagna! The white sauce used in this recipe is great for all kinds of meals.
Other than the zucchini noodles, this is a pretty classic white lasagna. It has a creamy bechamel sauce and is..lasagna recipes, like the vegetable lasagna with white sauce (yes, this time a real white sauce) into low-fat cheese, I rarely buy it, but for this healthy yogurt lasagna, I use a low-fat Gouda cheese. This yummy white lasagna is a tasty take on classic meat and red sauce lasagna. You can cook White Gouda Lasagna using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Gouda Lasagna
- It's of Gouda Alfredo.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of of Smoked Gouda chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk or low fat milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of white pepper (black if its all you have).
- Prepare of Spinach/Turkey Layer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, finely minced.
- It's 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 4 cup of (or one bag) fresh rinsed spinach.
- It's of Other individual layers.
- You need 3 cup of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of part skim ricotta.
- Prepare 12 of whole-wheat lasagna noodles.
- It's 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
It stars leftover chicken meat, frozen chopped spinach, three types of white cheese, and a milk-based white sauce. Add white sauce in a cooking pot, condiment with garlic powder, salt and pepper. On an ovenproof dish form layers with the lasagna dough, chicken, cooked ham, the sauce and grated mozzarella. A wide variety of lasagna white options are available to you, such as feature, certification, and material.
White Gouda Lasagna step by step
- Preheat the over to 350°F. I always prepare the Alfredo and Turkey Spinach layers after turning on the over, otherwise I forget to preheat it..
- Alfredo: Melt butter-butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add flour; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Whisk in milk, salt, pepper. Bring to a boil, whisking; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes add your smoked gouda stir till melted. Put aside (or on low covered)..
- Turkey Spinach: Melt butter in a skillet. Add onions and garlic until tender. Add turkey, browning. Once brown, add seasonings and stir. By handful or so, combine spinach with turkey until wilted and covered in moisture and seasonings. Put aside (or on low covered)..
- Time to layer! Grease your deep baking dish and put a layer of noodles on the bottom. (1) Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese than turkeyspinach than Alfredo and end with noodles. (2) layer of ricotta cheese and than another layer of noodles. Repeat 1 and 2 until you are out of filling. You should have a layer of noodles on top, combine remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and cover the top noodle... you can never have too much cheese :).
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes..
- Uncover and cook for 20 more minutes..
- Let rest and cool before serving..
This Lasagna Recipe is delicious and rich. This is made with alternate layers of pasta, cheeses, and ragu. This rich Italian food has captivated the hearts and taste buds of everyone in the world. Discover Lasagna Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. Swap out Edam or cheddar in any of these recipes; use Gouda anywhere you might use a mild white or yellow cheddar.