New Mexico Green Chili Stew.
You can cook New Mexico Green Chili Stew using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of New Mexico Green Chili Stew
- You need 2 1/2 lb of potatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 lb of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 13 oz of chopped roasted hatch green chili.
- Prepare 28 oz of of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken flavored bullion.
New Mexico Green Chili Stew step by step
- peel, chop, and boil potatos.
- in heated vegetable oil add thickly diced pork tenderloin.
- add garlic powder.
- add fresh cracked black pepper.
- add Italian seasoning.
- add diced onions.
- in boiling potatoes add chopped green chili.
- add the pork and onions.
- add 28 ounces of crushed tomatoes undrained.
- add chicken flavor bouillon.
- cover and cook on medium to low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with tortillas or quesadillas for a complete meal!.