Chicken Chili Lasagna.
You can have Chicken Chili Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Chili Lasagna
- Prepare 2 envelope of McCormick White Chicken Chili seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken, boneless, skin less.
- It's 1 can of Green Chile Sauce.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Salsa Verde.
- It's 2 can of White beans.
- You need 1 packages of 6inch Corn Tortillas.
Chicken Chili Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven 350 and cooking spray 13x9 baking dish.
- Follow directions for making chili on seasoning package, making a double batch in large skillet..
- layer 6 tortillas in baking dish, they will over lap, spredd 1/3 of green Chile sauce and 1/3 of salsa over tortillas, then pour half of your chili on top, sprinkle 1/3 of you cheese on top of chili.
- Repeat last step, put 6 more tortilla on top and use remaining Chile sauce , salsa and cheese on the top.
- bake in oven for 30 mins till hot, serve with extra tortilla, cheese and sour cream..