Cheesy Chicken Alfredo stuffed shells.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Alfredo stuffed shells using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Alfredo stuffed shells
- Prepare 1 can of vodka sauce.
- You need 1 packages of broccoli.
- You need of large shells.
- Prepare of shreded cheese.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, shreded.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need pinch of onion powder.
- You need pinch of garlic powder.
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo stuffed shells instructions
- Fill bottom of pan with vodka sauce..
- Add garlic powder and onion powder to pan with butter, broccoli, and shredded chicken.
- Cook shells until soft.
- Line pan with shells..
- Fill shells with chicken/broccoli mixture.
- Add cheese & Alfredo to top..
- Put in oven on 350 for 15 min or until cheese is melted.