You can have Zucchini Lasagna using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 2 of Zucchini.
- You need 3 c of fat free ricotta.
- Prepare 1 pkg of fat free mozzarella.
- You need 1 jar of Prego Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 lb of ground Turkey.
Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Brown ground turkey in a pan, adding 1tbsp of minced garlic (optional).
- Add 1 1/2 cup of tomato sauce to turkey, mix thoroughly, and set pan aside..
- Take Zucchini and trim both ends, then proceeding to halve them. Using a sharp knife (I used a mandolin) to slice long thin strips..
- Grab your casserole dish, spray with nonstick oil, and a thin layer of sauce to prevent sticking..
- Lay down your first layer of Zucchini strips, being sure to cover bottom of dish. Then proceed to evenly lay your turkey and sauce mixture..
- Take your ricotta and egg and mixed together in a mixing bowl. Once combined, spread mixture over your turkey mixture evenly..
- Take 1/2 cup of your mozzarella and evenly sprinkle over ricotta..
- Layer remaining Zucchini. Top with rest of sauce and mozzarella..
- Cook uncovered for 45 minutes.