Chili Cheese Fries. Making nacho cheese is way easier than you think. Try this meaty, very cheesy and slightly spicy Chili Cheese Fries or Potato Wedges. It is also easy to make and is done in a jiffy.
Slide the chili cheese fries onto a platter, sprinkle with chives, and serve immediately. Will you be trying these Ultimate Chili Cheese Fries?! Grab some Glass meal prep bowls if you plan on packing this up for lunch! You can cook Chili Cheese Fries using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Fries
- It's 350 gm of Minced Beef.
- It's 200 gm of French Fries.
- Prepare 1 Can of Baked beans (large).
- It's 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 1 of Hollandaise Onion (dice chop).
- You need of Italian herbs.
And of course I get all my grass-fed beef from Butcher Box! Vegan Chili Cheese Fries are plant-based and amazing! Crispy oil-free fries, topped with layers of tangy spicy chili and creamy vegan cheese sauce. Serve hot fries on a plate smothered with chili and topped with shredded cheese, if using.
Chili Cheese Fries step by step
- Deep Fried your French Fries.
- Heat a oil in a pan.
- Put onion, and minced beef.
- Add cayenne pepper, turmeric, black pepper, Italian Herbs, Curry powder, salt and sugar..
- Add 1 can, of baked beans. cook throughly. DONE.
Our recipe for chili cheese fries is made form fresh potato wedges and an easy chili recipe w/ bacon. Hold on tight, you'll be pleased to know that these chili cheese fries are fresh, home-made. For Chili Cheese Fries: Prepare french fries according to package directions until browned. Layer a baking tray or individual oven safe dish as follows: First, cooked fries, topped with cheese, chili. On a Background Chili cheese fries hot and ready on vendor counter.