Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken. Our Cheesy Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Lasagna from Delish.com is the best. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to a baking sheet to cool.
Perfect for the family, dinner guests, or for keeping all to yourself! Layered with spinach and artichoke, this is next level lasagna! She loves Lasagna, so I made this for her one night for dinner. You can have Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken
- You need 1 can of artichokes.
- It's 9 of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 box of frozen spinach, thawed and drained.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of jar alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 3/4 of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of shredded mozzarella.
- It's 1 of feta cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary dried.
It was a hit with her family, I served it only with a side salad and it was a yummy complete meal. Assemble lasagna: In a large baking dish, spread a thin layer of the sauce mixture. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles, slightly overlapping each, a layer of ricotta, a layer of the chicken mixture, and a layer of. Cook, stirring often until chicken is cooked through.
Spinach artichoke lasagna with chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven 350. Cook chicken how ever you want. I poached mine while cooking and prepping this dish..
- Chop onions and mince garlic. Saute for a few minutes..
- Add chicken broth and rosemary. Bring to a boil..
- Add chopped artichokes and spinach. Simmer for 5 minute with lid on. Add Alfredo, cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Dice up your chicken.
- Pour 1/4 of sauce on bottom of 13x9 baking dish. Then noodles. Then chicken. Top with sauce and then mozzarella cheese. Repeat.
- Top the last layer with feta cheese. Cover with tin foil and bake 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes. Let it sit for 10 minutes..
Cut the artichokes in half and then in half again, dry off any moisture with paper towels. If using dried noodles cook according to package directions. Spinach Artichoke Lasagna takes all the flavors you love from spinach artichoke dip and turns it into an amazingly delicious lasagna. The balance between layers of bechamel, noodles, and the spinach artichoke mixture is perfection! This is an incredibly easy recipes to make!