Cra-ma-zing Kicking Chili.
You can have Cra-ma-zing Kicking Chili using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cra-ma-zing Kicking Chili
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of masa flour* see foot note.
- It's 1 can of dark red kidney beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 3 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It's 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It's 1 of crushed red pepper to taste ( I used about 2 teaspoons).
- It's 2 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It's 2 lb of stew meat, lean ground beef, or ground turkey..
- It's 1 of Cayenne pepper to taste.
- It's 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
Cra-ma-zing Kicking Chili instructions
- In a large pot heat oil over medium heat. When hot saute onions 3 to 5 minutes..
- Stir in meat, chili powder, cumin, crushed red pepper, cayenne, and oregano.
- Brown meat for 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock, and beans. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 1 hour covered. Stirring occasionally.
- Skim off fat occasionally.
- Mix the masa with 2 tablespoons of water..
- Slowly stir in the masa slurry, and cook for 30 minutes longer.
- Reseason with salt and more cayenne if desired..
- * If you don't have masa on hand, you can take a few corn tortilla chips and finely grind them. This is what I normally do since I don't use masa for anything else..
- Add your own creative toppings. Primo toppings include- cheese, sour cream, olives, jalapeños, chopped tomatoes, and green onions. This is wonderful served over tortilla chips..