fajita lasagna. Fajita seasoning mix adds a Mexican twist to this Italian favorite. Your family will shout "Olé" when they taste this fusion lasagna! Fajitas make for a fun dinner when everyone wants to assemble their own, but if you are looking for a make-ahead tasty meal to feed a crowd, this version of lasagna, which uses tortillas in place of pasta.
Serve with all your favorite Mexican toppings. Download Easy Lasagna Cookbook (Lasagna Cookbook Lasagna Recipes Lasagna Lasagna Cooking Easy. Steak Fajita Recipe - How to make Beef Fajitas - Budget Friendly Recipe. You can have fajita lasagna using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of fajita lasagna
- It's 1/2 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast cut into thin strips.
- It's 1/2 lb of chorizo. removed from casing.
- You need 1/2 lb of skirt or flank steak cut. into thin strips.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp cooked peeled tail off.
- It's 4 of bell peppers I like to use 1 of each color cut into thin strips.
- You need 2 large of onions any color you have. I like red cut into thin strips.
- You need 3 large of jalapen peppers minced very small.
- It's 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 packages of flour tortilla shells.
- Prepare 1 box of spanish rice mix prepared to the instructions and cooled to room temp.
- Prepare 2 can of black beans.
- It's 16 oz of cheese I like sharp cheddar or chihuahua shredded.
This DIY Fajita Seasoning is incredibly simple, ready in no time and made from basic pantry ingredients that you can pronounce. Perfect for fajitas, tacos, soups and sauces! Discover Fajita Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. These sheet pan vegetarian fajitas are SO incredible, everyone who tries them loves them!
fajita lasagna instructions
- in a very hot large skillet put all the meats excepy the shrimp. add the seasonings and the garlic onions and jalapenos and a small amount of oil to keep it from sticking.
- cook this until the meat is doone and tender stirring constantly.
- add your bell peppers and shrimp stir well to get all the shrimp and peppers mixed in well.
- turn off the heat cover with a lid and go drink a beer or maybe 2.
- preheat the oven to about 375 farenheit and get a large deep casserole - lasagna pan. I use a 16 inch cast iron skillit.
- lube up the cooking vessel of your choice withe oil of your choice and start building.
- layer tortillas as far apart as you can. but overlapping the edges till the entire pan bottom is covered then spoon in some meat and peppers spread thin and even then a layer of cheese layer of tortillas then rice cheese tortillas beans meat cheese. etc till either you've used it all or the pan is too full to add more. then press it down firmly to compact it and add the final layer of cheese.
- cover and bake for about 30 minutees then remove the lid and bake more until the cheese starts to brown.
- let stand.for about 5 minutes then cut and serve.
The vegetarian fajitas are done when the vegetables are soft with crisp edges, and blackened a little bit in. Strain water and rinse sheets with cold water. Who says meat and vegetables can't coexist in lasagna? They make each other even more You won't miss the meat or the tomato sauce, promise. This bechamel-based lasagna is still seriously.