Potato wedges Potato wedges are delicious potatoes bites seasoned with herbs and chilli flakes. This easy seasoned baked Potato Wedges recipe turns ordinary potatoes into delicious homemade wedges the whole family will enjoy! Healthier than fried, these chunky wedges are a true delight and perfect for busy weeknight meals. Oven baked potato wedges that are extra crunchy and seasoned so they taste like the Potato wedges are almost as popular as fries in Australia.
Not only are they a guaranteed hit every time I make them, they're also easy and can versatile. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat. These potato wedges are even better than french fries. You can have Potato wedges Potato wedges are delicious potatoes bites seasoned with herbs and chilli flakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato wedges Potato wedges are delicious potatoes bites seasoned with herbs and chilli flakes
- You need 2 of large sized potatoes.
- It's 1/2 cup of regular olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried mixed Italian herbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It's to taste of Salt.
The potato wedges are mixed with lots of spices and herbs. The potato wedges work in perfect harmony if they are consumed after dipping into mayonnaise. Here's what you need: large russet potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano, paprika, vegetarian parmesan cheese. Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges.
Potato wedges Potato wedges are delicious potatoes bites seasoned with herbs and chilli flakes instructions
- Cut the potatoes in Hal’s lengthwise. And place them flat on chopping board.
- Cut the potatoes into thick wedges. Like French fries but thicker than that..
- Pop the wedges into a large bowl..
- In a small measuring cup or any bowl take Half a cup of olive oil. Into that goes paprika, salt, herbs, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. Give it a nice mix..
- Now pour this olive oil mixture over the potato wedges and mix nicely with your hands so that all the wedges get covered with olive oil mixture..
- Now arrange all the potatoes wedges into the baking sheets keeping the broad part of wedges down..
- Now, preheat your oven to 200 degrees centigrade..
- Once the oven gets heated pop in the wedges for about 40-45 minutes or until they are nicely brown or crispy..
Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Toss the potatoes in a bowl until the seasoning mixture and the oil have been evenly spread onto the wedges. Alternatively, put everything in a freezer bag, close it and shake until everything has mixed. These oven-baked potato wedges are easy and delicious every time. These seasoned Parmesan potato wedges are quick and easy to make and come out perfect every How to Make Baked Potato Wedges: Cut potatoes into wedges by cutting lengthwise in half.