Baked Pasta Casserole.
You can cook Baked Pasta Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta Casserole
- It's 1 lb of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion.
- You need 1 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Whole Grain Pasta Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of white wine.
- It's 1 of Velveeta Sharp Chedder Cheese.
- It's 1 of whole tomatoe.
- It's 1 of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 of mushrooms.
Baked Pasta Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Brown 1lb Hamburger Meat with enough white wine to see in skillet along with the meat..
- Cook and drain the whole grain pasta noodles..
- dice onion, mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoe then toss all of it in a baking dish along with cooked drained pasta noodles.
- drain cooked hamburger meat but leave a little of the white wine with it. Once drained pour into the baking dish with the other ingredients.
- mix all the ingredients well into the noodles and meat. Pour pasta sauce evenly over the ingredients but don't drown it, I would say about almost half full with pasta sauce..
- Finally cut slices of the Velveeta Sharp Chedder cheese to top the pasta mixture with. Place in oven for about 30 minutes and enjoy..
- Feel free to modify this dish to your taste, shrimp taste great mixed into this dish as well..