Easy Turkey Parmesan.
You can have Easy Turkey Parmesan using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Turkey Parmesan
- You need of Meat.
- It's 2 lb of Ground Turkey Meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It's 2 tbsp of all-purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 cup of Italian Seasoning Bread crumbs.
- It's 4 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- It's of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti Pasta.
- You need 2 can of 16 Oz Jars Marinara.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salt (for pasta water and sauce).
- It's 2 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh Mozzarella.
Easy Turkey Parmesan step by step
- Also a side note instead of using egg as a binder I used canned diced tomatoes for the binding..
- Mix all meat ingredients together you make 3-4oz meatballs. You may refrigerate while making sauce and pasta..
- Make into a Patty like a burger next..
- Sear each Patty don't over coom just 3 minutes on each side..
- Cook pasta and sauce how ever you like. I like my pasta aldente and my sauce thick..
- Place turkey patties in pan, layer Marinara over patties, cover patties well, then slice fresh Mozzarella in thin or thick slices and place over sauce....
- If you are a cheese lover like me purchase an a Italian blend of cheese and fresh grated parm and sprinkle over the sauce. Place in oven that is heated to 350 for 15-20 meat is cooked all the way through and cheese is melted to perfection..