The Big Guido.
You can cook The Big Guido using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Big Guido
- It's of Ingredients.
- It's 1 loaf of french bread.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of black forest ham.
- It's 1/4 lb of mortadella.
- It's 1/4 lb of hard salami.
- You need 1/4 lb of pepperoni, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of provolone cheese, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- Prepare of green bell pepper, sliced.
- It's of red onion, sliced.
- It's of mild pickled banana pepper rings.
- Prepare of black olives, sliced.
- You need of sunshine sub sauce.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- You need of butter or margarine.
The Big Guido instructions
- Make the Sunshine Sub Sauce and set aside. (See my recipe) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340730-sunshine-sub-sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Cut the french bread lengthwise..
- Put a layer of provolone cheese..
- Drizzle some of the Sunshine Sub Sauce on..
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, brown the hard salami. Layer over the provolone. Wipe the grease from the skillet with a paper towel..
- In the same skillet or griddle, brown the mortadella and layer over the salami..
- Brown the pepperoni and layer over the mortadella..
- Brown the ham and layer over the pepperoni..
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese. (If you can use sliced mozzarella; use that. Shredded is a pain).
- Now add the bell pepper, red onion, black olives, and mild banana peppers. Add some more Sunshine Sub Sauce and put the lid on..
- Brush the top with butter or margarine and sprinkle on some garlic salt..
- Wrap in foil and bake for 20-25 minutes..
- Serve hot to your hungry clan..