Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce. Give your traditional spaghetti sauce a makeover with this Chunky Italian Sausage Spaghetti Sauce! I'm not saying that I absolutely did not, I just don't remember. The frozen seasoning blend is found near the bags of chopped onion in the frozen vegetable section.
Cut spaghetti squash in half and clean. stuffed with spaghetti sauce. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. The squash is done when the insides can be poked with gently with a. You can have Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground hot italian sausage.
- It's 1 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatos.
- It's 1 can of sliced olives.
- Prepare 6 cup of favorite marinara sauce.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Ingredients for Spaghetti In Chunky Tomato Sauce Recipe. Pass sauce through a food mill or process briefly in a food processor if you prefer a smoother texture. Adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Top with tomato sauce and grated Parmesan cheese.
Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce step by step
- Saute onion, mushrooms, and garlic in butter.
- Brown and crumble meats.
- Add meats to vegetables.
- Add diced tomato, and sliced olives.
- Pour in marinara sauce and add seasonings.
- Simmer 45 minutes to an hour or until sauce thickens to desired consistency.
- Serve over noodles.
This versatile tomato sauce may also be spread on pizza, or served with hearty sandwiches such as meatball subs and calzones. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti as directed on package. I usually serve this over spaghetti, but sometimes I use linguine, fettucine, or penne. Good with garlicky bread and a salad.