Chilli Cheese Veg Sandwich.
You can have Chilli Cheese Veg Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Cheese Veg Sandwich
- Prepare 4-5 spoons of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 4-5 spoons of mix veggies or just American corn for corn sandwich.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of bread slices.
- It's 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of cilantro twigs.
- Prepare 1 of mint twig.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- It's as required of Chat masala for taste.
Chilli Cheese Veg Sandwich instructions
- PREPARE GREEN CHILLI CHUTNEY: Grind green chillies, garlic, cilantro and mint into a paste..
- PREPARE SANDWICH MIX: Microwave veggies for 30 seconds. Drain excess water. Add chilli paste, cheese, chat masala, salt for taste..
- Note: You can replace mix veggies by capsicum for cheese capsicum sandwich.
- PREPARE SANDWICH: Place the mixture and spread it all over the slices. Cover with the second slice..
- TOAST THE SANDWICH: heat a medium-size tawa. Spread butter on top of the sandwich. Place the sandwich on the tawa and heat it on medium flame for 1 min. Flip the sandwich and spread butter on the other side, heat it for 1 more minute on medium flame. Flip the sandwich one more time and toast it for 1 more min until golden brown..
- SLICE AND SERVE: Slice the sandwich diagonally and serve with tomato ketchup..