Baked vegetarian chili. Break out your soup pot and fix up a batch of this delicious, spicy vegetarian chili today! It's ready in no time, and packed with vegetables, beans - and flavor! Watch how to make the best vegetarian chili in this recipe video!
This vegetarian chili is till every bit as warm, comforting, and filling as a classic beef chili. Three types of beans do the heavy lifting in the chili and "beef" it up. It's filled with warm spices and a jalapeño. You can have Baked vegetarian chili using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked vegetarian chili
- You need 2 of large aubergine eggplants.
- It's 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of chop colored bell peppers.
- Prepare 29 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It's 8 ounce of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It's 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 29 ounce of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dark chocolate cocoa.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of paprika.
Delicious, healthy and filling black bean chili-stuffed sweet potatoes! This easy vegetarian lunch or dinner is I glanced around the kitchen and realized I had some sweet potatoes begging to be baked. Make it with eggplant, plum tomatoes, onion, garlic, zucchini, bell peppers, jalapeños, white beans, kidney beans, and cilantro. All you have to do is throw everything into the pot, and this simple homemade chili practically makes itself.
Baked vegetarian chili instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the eggplant.
- Heat 1 stick of butter in a pan. Add the eggplant, onions, peppers, and mushrooms when butter is absorbed add the other stick and spices.
- Let simmer.
- When eggplant is done add tomatoes, crushed and diced simmer 20 minutes add tomato paste mix well.
- Pour half into a 9x13 pan.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Pour the rest.
- Add mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve add jalapeño peppers to taste hope you enjoy!.
Serve the chili over quinoa, rice, or a baked sweet potato. This vegetarian chili recipe is easy to make in the Instant Pot (pressure cooker), Crock-Pot (slow cooker) or on the stovetop. It's full of healthy veggies, lentils and lots of protein. This rich and comforting One Pot Vegetarian Chili Mac and Cheese is the perfect quick and easy The new vegetarian version is very similar to the old One Pot Chili Pasta, but it has no beef (obvi). Slow cooker vegetarian chili is a cinch to pull together at the start of a busy work week.