Chicken Alfredo Lasagna. Lay enough lasagna noodles to cover the sauce, then spread about ½ of the remaining cream mixture on top. I really love Italian food in general, but there's just something about Alfredo dishes that really do me in. It's basically everything I love about food, all in one.
The chicken goes beautifully with the spinach and white sauce. My Stepson doesn't like marinara sauce but loves alfredo sauce. Remove the chicken from the microwave, drain the water and put the breasts in the fridge or freezer to cool. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- You need 2 cup of chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 12 of cooked or oven ready lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of basil.
- Prepare 1 of jar alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 of container ricotta cheese.
This chicken lasagna with creamy alfredo sauce is a treat for your whole family, very tasty, hearty and satisfying. Everyone loves it, kids and adults, it is a great dish to bring to a work event or a family. Chicken Alfredo lasagna takes a twist on a classic dish while staying simple and fuss-free. This is a great dish for when you have company and need to make a lot of food without a lot of work.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- Preaheat oven to 350. Combine chicken, cream cheese, milk, garlic, and basil in medium bowl and beat until well combined..
- Grease baking dish and put down layer of lasagna noodles. Coat in ricotta cheese then top with chicken mixture. Cover with another layer of lasagna noodles and repeat until gone..
- Pour alfredo souce over the top and cover with cheese. Bake until noodles are soft and cheese is meltes. About 35 minutes..
- Garnish with bacon bits or green onions.
Looking for a hearty winter soup? Treat your family to a cheesy Italian dinner with this chicken lasagna that's baked to perfection. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna would be a great way to show someone in your life that you care, and want to make their lives a little bit easier for them. Healthy Chicken Alfredo Pizza (with a really yummy whole wheat crust).