Mexican Lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Mexican Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Okay, while the name may not roll off the tongue as easily, this Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas, ground beef, enchilada sauce. This Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna is like an Enchilada layered up like lasagna, using tortillas instead of lasagna sheets. Easy Mexican lasagna with delicious layers of crispy tortillas, seasoned hamburger, beans, corn and melted cheese. You can cook Mexican Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- It's 2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- It's 6 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 16 oz of shredded mexican four cheese blend.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- Prepare 1 package of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need of sliced black olives (optional).
- Prepare of shredded lettuce (optional).
The perfect weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles?
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Brown beef on the stove with the diced tomatoes..
- While that is cooking set oven to 400 degrees. Spray pam in a 9 x 13 baking dish and put two flour tortillas in the dish and spread with cream cheese..
- After beef is cooked drain and return to skillet and stir in the taco seasoning..
- Spread half of the beef mix on the flour tortillas with cream cheese. Pour half of the enchilada sauce over the beef in the baking dish, then spread 1/3 of the Mexican cheese on that. Put another two tortillas on top of that and spread with cream cheese and repeat all the other steps again. Then put your last two tortillas on top and spread with cream cheese and top with the last of the Mexican cheese..
- Bake for 35 to 40 min just until cheese is golden brown and tortillas are a little crispy. Put your fave toppings on and serve!!! I hope you enjoy!!.
Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Mexican Lasagna is a cross between lasagna and enchiladas. Tortillas, meat sauce, and cheese layered and topped with your favorite Mexican toppings! Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole family Nutritional Information. Servings Per Recipe This Mexican Lasagna recipe will become a family favorite!