Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo.
You can cook Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta (any short cut pasta you like).
- It's 2 of 15.8 oz jars alfredo sauce (any flavor).
- You need 1 packages of frozen California blend vegetables (a mix of cauliflower, broccoli and carrots).
- It's 1 of salt.
- It's 1 of pepper.
Kt's Pasta Primavera Alfredo instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- While pasta is cooking, heat alfredo sauce in a covered saucepan on medium low heat..
- When pasta is about halfway done, cook the frozen vegetables in the microwave according to the package directions..
- Combine the pasta and warm alfredo sauce in a large pot..
- Drain the vegetables and add to the pasta mixture. Stir to combine well..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..