White lasagna. Rich, with Gouda, Cheddar, cream cheese, and Mozzarella, you won't be disappointed! This delicious low calorie Vegetarian White Lasagna Recipe is made with flavorful ingredients that keeps the dish tasting great, but still keeping the calories and fat low. White Chicken Lasagna is rich with sharp cheeses, a creamy bechamel sauce and packed with basil, sun-dried tomatoes and tons of garlic flavor.
This yummy white lasagna is a tasty take on classic meat and red sauce lasagna. It stars leftover chicken meat, frozen chopped spinach, three types of white cheese, and a milk-based white sauce. This Creamy Lasagna Recipe takes the traditional Lasagna recipe and turns it WHITE! You can have White lasagna using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White lasagna
- It's 1 lb of brocolli.
- You need 4 slice of chicken.
- It's 2 of alfredo.
- It's 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3 lb of mozeralla.
- Prepare 1 lb of ricotta.
- It's 1 lb of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 2 of eggs.
It's a white lasagna with béchamel sauce, and has chicken for added protein! I never thought I'd say Other than the zucchini noodles, this is a pretty classic white lasagna. Buy disposal lasagna pans at Dollar Tree. A wide variety of lasagna white options are available to you, such as feature, certification, and material.
White lasagna step by step
- In an electric skillet get you chicken cooking.. with 1/2 stick butter and garlic cloves.. salt and pepper to your taste...
- Boil your lasagna noodles.. set aside in cold water when done...
- Prep your ricotta and cottage cheese.. combine together with one to two eggs.. salt and pepper and oregano to taste...
- Boil your broccoli.. once boiled drain water.. add 2 jars of any preference alfredo sauce.. let simmer...
- Preheat your oven to about 250 to 350...
- Once chicken is cooked cut diagonally in 1/4 inch slices...
- Get out a nice big cake glass baking dish.. cover with butter...
- Start building your white lasgna!! Dont be shy with cheese please!!!.
- Once done put in oven for about 40 to 60 mins.. or until cheese gets all cheeseified!!! Mmmmm mmmm!!!.
But this lasagna, with its creamy béchamel, wilted greens, and subtle earthiness, retains its goodness overnight. It's essentially an elevated mac and cheese, and even I will eat it the next day. White Chicken Enchilada Lasagna is like white chicken chili but in the form of enchilada lasagna. Cheesy and delicious, a family favorite! How about some cheese, cheese and more cheese??