Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew.
You can cook Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew
- Prepare 1 of steak or small roast.
- Prepare 9 of Italian sausage links.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- It's 1 of onion (any color).
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 boxes of low sodium beef or vegetable stock.
- It's of seasonings:.
- It's of Minced garlic or garlic salt.
- It's of ground cumin.
- It's of ground pepper (red white and black).
- Prepare of Fresh or dried chives.
- It's of parsley, basil and oregano mix.
- Prepare of (optional) seasoning salt.
- It's of (highly suggested) pack of good gravy mix.
Southwest Beef and Sausage Chili Stew instructions
- Brown meats in a large stove top dutch oven. Once meats are cooked, drain excess juices and add vegetable stock and spices..
- Continuing to boil over medium heat, dice potatoes and add to the pot. Dice onions and tomatoes and add 10-15 minutes after the potatoes..
- Make sure everything is under the vegetable stock, if food sticks over top add some water and salt to raise the water level in the pot. Add any sort of vegetables you like (I only had potatoes onions and tomatoes at the time).
- Cover your pot and let it boil on medium for 30 minutes, stirring it every 10 minutes or so, and keep it over a very low heat while serving to make sure it stays hot!.