Lasagna Roll. Lasagna Roll Ups - Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner. Sprinkle more mozzarella and Parmesan over each roll up.
Giada De Laurentiis' Lasagna Rolls, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are an elegant twist on the Italian classic. Delicious, meaty lasagna rollups are so fun to make—particularly if you stuff them with all sorts of types of cheese. Make in a big pan, or in smaller foil loaf pans for single-serving meals. You can have Lasagna Roll using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Roll
- It's 6 of lasagna strips.
- It's 300 gm of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seed,.
- It's 2 cups of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided.
Reviews for: Photos of Lasagna Roll Ups. Delicious lasagna rolls made using zucchini instead of pasta. A healthy, gluten free alternative with all the flavor of the traditional version! These Zucchini Lasagna Rolls were not only a new recipe, but.
Lasagna Roll instructions
- Cook lasagna strips according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and, if desired, fennel seed; heat through.
- Drain lasagna strips Spread 1/4 cup meat kechup over each strips; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Carefully roll up strips and place seam side down in an 8-in. square baking dish. Top with remaining sauce and cheese..
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted..
- Serve it.
These Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups are a freezer friendly family pleaser. I filled my Lasagna Roll Ups with spinach and cheese but you could also do mushrooms, pesto, or any meat. Lasagna Roll Ups - Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are so easy to make! With a creamy cheese and spinach filling rolled up in lasagna noodles and smothered in marinara and cheese, it's one meal the whole family will love.