Eggplant Parmesan Slices.
You can have Eggplant Parmesan Slices using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parmesan Slices
- Prepare 1 of eggplant. Peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare of Kosher salt for tenderizing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour seasoned with salt pepper and.
- You need of granulated garlic.
- It's 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned italian bread crumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of italian seasoning, divided use.
- It's 1-2 cups of marinara sauce, I used mine but any favorote will do.
- Prepare 8 ounces of shredded italian cheese blend.
- It's 6-8 slices of pepperoni.
- It's of fresh chopped basil, oregano and basil for garnish.
Eggplant Parmesan Slices instructions
- Pe]reheat the oven to 400. Line a baking pan with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Lightly salt eggplant sliced and drain on a rack at least 30 minutes to tenderize, then pat dry.
- Dip slices in seasoned flour.
- Then in eggs.
- Finally combine breadcrumbs with Romano cheese and coat the eggplant with the crumbs.
- Place on prepared pan spray tops with mm stick spray and bake about 20 minutes turning once until tender and golden.
- Place cooked eggplant slices on a rack over a foil lined baking sheet. Add some marinara sauce on each slice.
- Top withh italian cheese and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Top each slice with a pepperoni slice, return to the oven and cook untik cheese melts.
- Serve with extra narinara sauce and garnish woth the fresh herbs.