Gray Family Chili.
You can cook Gray Family Chili using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gray Family Chili
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of hot italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of hot chili beans, 32oz.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It's 1 can of dark kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of light red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of white bean of your choice, i used northern navy.
- It's 1 of onion.
- You need 1 can of dice tomatoes w jalapinos.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn, optional.
- It's of cyanne pepper.
- You need of chili powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of cumin.
- Prepare of salt pepper.
Gray Family Chili step by step
- Brown meat & 1/2 diced onionin in skillet w spices, your choice, we just free hand it. Drain grease..
- In crock pot, 4 quart, add beans. Drain and rinse all except for the hot chili beans. Add can tomatos, 1/2 diced onion, cooked meat. Stir to incorporate. Stir ocasionally, on hi until desired conistancy. Add the spices about an hr in, to taste..