Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage.
You can have Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage
- You need 2 packages of Beef smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It's 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil to coat pan.
- You need 1-16 ounce of box of Rotelle pasta (or any other shape pasta you like).
- It's of Salt for boiling water.
- It's 1 can of evaporated milk (12 ounce).
- It's 2 of - packs shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounce).
- It's of Sprinkle of paprika.
Baked Pasta with Cheddar Cheese and Smoked Beef Sausage instructions
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper into a large pot and sauté in olive oil until veggies are tender, then add your minced garlic......
- Slice your sausage into coins and place into the same pot with the onion, green pepper and minced garlic....then add your black pepper....Remove from heat.....
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente...Drain and place into pot with sausages and veggies......Mix well.....
- Now pour your can of evaporated milk into pot.....mix well.....
- Pour your shredded cheeses into pot and mix all very well......
- Pour mixture into a greased baking pan, sprinkle paprika over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.