Baked Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese.
You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese
- It's 1 of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 of Mild Italian Sausage (package).
- You need 1 of Favorite Sausage Link.
- You need 45 oz of Spaghetti Sauce (veggie combo).
- Prepare 1 box of Thin Spaghetti.
- It's 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red pepper.
- You need of Chopped Garlic.
- It's of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It's of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Seasoning Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of Butter.
Baked Spaghetti with Parmesan cheese step by step
- Brown package of ground beef and Italian sausage. Add some salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Strain meat and set aside..
- Meanwhile cut sausage into slices and then in half. Boil sausage. When complete, set aside..
- Boil spaghetti according to package directions..
- Now the fun part... Heat skillet with butter and add garlic, onions, peppers and cilantro to the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes. Don't allow veggies to burn, add butter..
- Now add the spaghetti sauce, additional salt as needed and sugar. Allow mixture to boil. This step is where you add the seasonings to fit your family's taste. Add meat once sauce boils..
- Now pre heat your oven to 350°F..
- Once meat has simmered, add the noodles and mix well. Add mixture to the pan.
- Add Parmesan cheese to the top of your spaghetti or layer the cheese to your desire. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Bake some garlic toast or serve with salad and Enjoy! Please tell me how you like it!.