Stuffed shells. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked. Stuffed Shells — Easy Comfort Food. I would've shared these Stuffed Shells with you weeks ago if they were only prettier.
Delicious Stuffed Shells are the perfect easy, weeknight dinner. Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection. These Stuffed Shells are filled with creamy ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, baked in a simple tomato basil sauce. You can cook Stuffed shells using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed shells
- It's 1.5-2 lbs of chicken.
- You need 15 oz of cream cheese with chives.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 4 oz of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 24 oz of jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of box of jumbo shells.
These easy Stuffed Shells are perfect to throw together on a weeknight and impressive enough to serve guests. They're saucy, oh-so-cheesy, and loaded with a ricotta, spinach, and parmesan filling. This Classic Stuffed Shells Recipe couldn't be easier to put together! Made with Ricotta, spinach, and Italian herbs and seasonings covered with marinara sauce and smothered in cheese.
Stuffed shells instructions
- Cook chicken in crock pot in chicken broth.
- Shred chicken.
- Melt 1 cup of shredded cheese, 4 oz of parmesan cheese, 15 oz of cream cheese with chives and 1/2 of a jar of spaghetti sauce. Then add to shredded chicken..
- Cook jumbo shells for 8 min. Then drain and rinse in cold water..
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Stuff shells. Put the rest of spaghetti sauce on top of the shells then top off with the rest of the shredded cheese..
- Cook for 25-30 min.
Wayne loves stuffed shells - straight up, red sauced, ricotta-stuffed snails of baked deliciousness. I made them five years ago, when we moved from our apartment a few blocks south of where we. This is our favorite use for alfredo sauce yet. Pumpkin is good for way more than pies and lattes. A favorite among American families, stuffed shells bring traditional Italian cooking to Western kitchens across the United States.