My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot).
You can cook My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot)
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground beef, ground turkey or shredded chicken..
- You need 1/2 lb of Sweet Italian Sausage, chopped.
- You need 1 can (6 ounces) of tomato paste.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced tomatoes or rotel, undrained.
- It's 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of each onion powder and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each red pepper flakes and paprika.
- You need 1 can of black olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of each white and red beans, undrained.
My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot) instructions
- Preheat the Crock pot..
- Make the chili in a large saucepan or pot..
- Fry ground beef or turkey, drain fat..
- Fry sausage. Reserve the fat. Add sausage to ground meat..
- Cook the garlic cloves in the hot sausage oil until soft..
- Add tomato paste, water and diced tomatoes, mix well..
- Add olives and beans. Mix well..
- Add chili powder, ground cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, paprika. Mix well..
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Transfer chili to the Crock pot and cook on low 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high, until the beans are tender..
- Serve over cooked rice and with garlic bread or salad. Sprinkle with parmesan or other cheese..