Spicy Prawn Linguine.
You can cook Spicy Prawn Linguine using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Prawn Linguine
- You need 4 of Diced shallots.
- Prepare 400 g of Tinned chopped tomatoes.
- You need 150 g of Uncooked King prawns.
- Prepare 50 g of small cooked prawns.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 cm of Ginger, grated.
- Prepare 150/200 g of Linguine pasta.
- It's 1 tsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare Handful of fresh basil leaves.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Spicy Prawn Linguine instructions
- Boil a saucepan of water and cook the linguine whilst preparing the sauce..
- Whilst the pasta is cooking fry off the chopped shallots, ginger and garlic on a medium heat in a different saucepan for 5 mins until they are softened..
- Add the king prawns and cook for another 4-5 mins until they start to cook through..
- Now add the tinned tomatoes, chilli flakes, Sriracha sauce, small cooked prawns and sons salt and pepper. Cook on a medium heat for around 10 mins until the prawns are cooked..
- Add the basil leaves just before serving. Stir them through and add the cooked linguine into the sauce and mix well..