Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli. Yes, chicken and broccoli are pre cooked. You can use fresh or frozen broccoli , just needs to be cooked prior. In this dish, I usually just use frozen and I cook the chicken and add some spaghetti sauce to it and simmer it down.
We've got these insanely delicious Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells happenin' tonight! You're going to want to make these soon. Once upon a time, in a faraway land, I made stuffed shells with my sister, Hope. You can have Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli
- It's of Jumbo pasta shells.
- It's 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 bag of great value frozen broccoli florets.
- You need of Preggo 22 oz. jar roasted garlic Parmesan sauce.
- It's of Mozzarella cheese (16 oz).
- Prepare 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It's of Basil.
- It's of Oregano.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
We made alfredo-type sauces a lot. My sister is known for a lot- her smarts, her. Flavorful chicken and broccoli are stuffed inside of tender pasta shells and smothered with cheese and a decadent cajun cream sauce. Stuff room temperature shells with chicken mixture and add to bottom of sauced baking pan.
Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli instructions
- Cook jumbo pasta shells. Drain and rinse with cold water immediately to stop cooking process. Set aside.
- Cook 3 chicken breast and shred or chop the meat. Place in large bowl..
- Steam broccoli in microwave and chop. Add to bowl with the chicken..
- Add to the bowl of chicken and broccoli 6 cloves of minced garlic, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese and 1/2 of the jar of roasted garlic Parmesan sauce. Mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 stoneware or glass dish lightly cover bottom with some sauce or cooking spray..
- Take approximately 26 cooked shells and stuff with mixture from step 4. Line shells in dish..
- Cover with the rest of the roasted garlic Parmesan sauce and top with 8 oz. mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover for the last 10 min. If you want the cheese to brown..
If you enjoy chicken and broccoli with alfredo sauce, you will love these stuffed shells! These shells are loaded with shredded chicken, broccoli, shredded cheese, and alfredo sauce. The recipe calls for cooked chicken and this is a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken but you could also. Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish. Chicken, broccoli and lots of cheese are stuffed in large pasta shells, then baked with a cheesy Alfredo on top in these Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells that are creamy and cheesy and definitely delicious.