Sweet & Spicy Chili. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer.
Join the movement where artists give back to fans. #thatssweet. Among its members were Mick Tucker. Sweet Fanny Adams (New Extended Version). You can cook Sweet & Spicy Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Chili
- Prepare 1 of (15oz)can stewed tomatoes, undrained.
- It's 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 1 of (15oz)can of chili beans, drained.
- It's 1 of (15oz)can of tomato sauce, reserve the can for water.
- You need 7 of chicken bollioun cubes.
- You need 1 TBSP of garlic powder.
- You need 1 TBSP of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It's 2 dashes of soy sauce.
- It's 1/4 C. of KC MASTERPIECE steakhouse marinade.
- It's 1 TBSP of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Chili powder.
- It's 1 of big spaghetti pot.
- You need 1 of big spoon.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Ketchup.
Sweet & Spicy Chili step by step
- In a big spaghetti pot, add ground turkey & enough water to cover it. At this time add ALL spices, marinade & soy sauce.
- Boil the turkey, much like shoe leather at this point.
- Add 7 chicken bollioun cubes until dissolved.
- Turkey is now fully cooked when it tears & turns grayish color.
- Add ketchup, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, a couple sauce cans of water & beans, turn down heat, simmer & cover until you say it's ready. I did this for 4 hours. Keep a close eye on it now. I didn't have much going on as it was pouring rain outside & cold..
- Serve...Add some saltine crackers for added help LOL. Shhhh....But do this in your own bowl.