Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce
- Prepare 3 of Boneless breasts of chicken.
- Prepare 1 small of Bag frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 small of Red potato.
- It's 1 of Deep dish pie crust.
- You need 1 packages of rolled pie crust.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Potpie w/Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Dice potato small and boil until tender. Sear chicken breasts in 2 tablespoons of oil until cooked evenly. Remove from pan and add frozen veggies and potato. Shred chicken using 2 forks and return to mixture along with Alfredo sauce. Season to taste. Preheat oven to 375. Add pie crust until no longer raw. Remove from oven and add mixture. Top with pie crust crimping ends together. Create 3 slits on crust. Brush crust top with egg wash then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 mins to heat through and get a nice crust on pie..