Bolognese Sauce. Hazan had a few recipes for the classic sauce. Serve this savory and decadent sauce as a hearty weeknight meal over spaghetti or rigatoni. How to Make a Classic Bolognese Sauce (Sugo alla Bolognese).
Instead, the sauce should release the occasional small bubble or two. When finished, the sauce Best bolognese I have ever made! A classic Bolognese Sauce should be in every home cook's repertoire! You can have Bolognese Sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bolognese Sauce
- You need 250 g of Minced Beef (Any meat can be used actually).
- You need 1 of Minced Carrot.
- It's 1 of Minced Celery.
- You need 1 of Minced Onion.
- It's 1/2 can of Tomato Purée.
- You need 1/2 can of Tomato Diced.
- It's 200 ml of Cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of Red wine (Optional).
- It's 2 of Dried Bay leaves.
- It's 1-2 Tablespoon of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- It's 2 Teaspoon of Pepper.
- It's 25 g of Butter.
- It's 10 g of Butter (extra).
My version is smooth, rich, hearty and slow cooked to perfection. The very essence of Italian comfort food! Bolognese is so much more than just a meat sauce. When the temperature starts to drop, what sounds better than pasta smothered in rich, hearty, umami-bomb bolognese?
Bolognese Sauce step by step
- Melt 10 g butter in pan, add in carrot, celery and onion and sweat it..
- Add in minced meat and sauté it..
- Pour in red wine if you want..
- Add in Tomato Purée and Tomato Diced, and add bay leaves in..
- Pour in cream and 25 g butter and mix well..
- Add in oregano and seasonings and ENJOY!!.
This homemade bolognese sauce is amazing! It goes so well with all of your favorite pasta dishes! It's not just meat and tomatoes over pasta. When making Bolognese, you want to use the best imported Italian plum tomatoes you can find. This is the best Bolognese sauce recipe, a staple in my home.