Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza.
You can have Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza
- You need of Sauce-----------------.
- Prepare 12 ounces of canned Alfredo sauce or you can make your own.
- Prepare of Bagel----------------.
- It's 4 of whole bagels multi-grained.
- It's of Toppings----------------.
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- You need 2/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's To taste of fennel seed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fire roasted red peppers.
- You need 4 ounces of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 ounce of bacon 2 slices.
- It's 1/3 cup of rehydrated onions.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Italian 6 cheeses blend.
Bagel Alfredo Sauce Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bagels in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Brown the beef with the sliced olives, re-hydrated onions, and chopped mushrooms. Add kosher salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the Alfredo sauce..
- Add most of the sauce to the bagels. Add pepperoni next make sure you cover the hole in the center with one slice of pepperoni..
- Add the toppings with the meat. Add the rest of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the fire roasted red peppers and fennel seed..
- Fry the bacon crisp and chop it up.
- Add bacon to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Get the cheeses..
- Add the cheese to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.