Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce. All Reviews for Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce. Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Great tomato sauce starts with great ingredients, simply cooked low and slow until complex and rich.
Cook: Add browned sausage, along with the rest of the ingredients to a slow cooker. Serve: Over pasta with fresh basil and grated parmesan cheese for serving, if desired. This zesty slow-cooker tomato sauce sauce is an easy classic. You can cook Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- It's 29 oz of Canned Tomato Puree.
- You need 1/4 of Minced White Onion.
- It's 1 of Minced Carrot.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- It's 5 clove of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 4 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Red Wine.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 8 of Fresh Basil Leaves.
And the result is so flavorful, it will quickly become a family favorite. Uncover and add tomatoes, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Reduce the heat to low, and stir. This slow cooker tomato sauce is easy, versatile, and full of flavour.
Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce instructions
- Pour all ingredients, EXCEPT basil, into slow cooker, stir, cover, and cook on low for 10 hours..
- After cooking is complete, add one cup of sauce and basil leaves to a blender. Blend until smooth and return to rest of sauce..
- Serve over pasta, in lasagna, or any way you like..
Our sauce makes a great pizza topper and is the base for three delicious variations served with pasta or rice. The slow cooker does all the work to make a delicious tomato sauce. The crockpot is great for making really rich. This is the BEST EVER Crockpot Tomato Sauce! It's easy to make marinara sauce in your slow cooker, the perfect homemade spaghetti sauce recipe for any dinner.