Oven roasted chilli potato..... I saw this simple recipe in Good I made it with baby potatoes, you can make it with large potatoes by cutting into quarters. I tried adding crushed red chilli flakes, but its not a great idea as it gave a bitter taste in between. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside is possible.
You can use dried herbs but if you have fresh on hand, by all means, use them! I find the high temperature can cause fresh garlic to burn so roasted potatoes is one of the only places I really. Chilli potato is starter snack made of crisp fried potatoes tossed in sweet spicy & sour chilli sauce. You can cook Oven roasted chilli potato.... using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven roasted chilli potato....
- Prepare 20-25 pieces of baby potato.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dry parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of coarsely grounded black pepper.
- It's 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
To make this chilli potato recipe, potatoes need to be crisp fried and then tossed in sweet sour chilli sauce. Alternately for a better healthier option, they can also be grilled or pan roasted and added to. Crispy oven roasted potatoes are an easy, healthy side dish for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. No matter what time of year, they fit every meal.
Oven roasted chilli potato.... step by step
- Wash and clean baby potato and evenly slice them..
- Preheat the oven 200 ° C for 10 minutes..
- Toss all the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk them then add the potato to this bowl..
- Mix till all the ingredients and smeared in this dressing. All coated and ready for baking..
- Transfer them into a baking tray and spread them in a single layer..
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes or until crispy and toasty..
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately..
These crispy oven roasted potatoes will also add variety to your plate, with a variety of herbs, and served at a variety of times, these taters are at the. Potatoes coated with olive oil and your favorite herbs, and roasted to perfection. Be sure to cut the potatoes into pieces that are about the same size so they roast evenly. Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Simple Oven Roasted Potatoes made with Garlic and Parsley make an easy and delicious side dish that only requires a few minutes of prep and goes with so many meals!