You can have Chicken Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagna
- You need 1/3 cup of Chopped onion.
- It's 2 1/2 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of Chicken breast - cut into 1" pieces.
- It's 1 tsp of Parsley.
- It's 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 20 oz of Hunts Fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 6 of Cooked lasagne noodles (6-9 depending on how you like your lasagne. Some people make their last layer noodles and cheese.).
- Prepare 16 oz of Low fat cottage cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Part skim mozzarella.
- You need 2 cup of Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh spinach if you want, stuck in the layers.
Chicken Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven 350f. Coat a large skillet w/Pam; place over med heat. Add onion and garlic, sauté 2 min. Add cut chicken, brown. Add parsley, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, and (undrained) tomatoes. Stir well, bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Coat a lasagna pan with spray. Place 3 noodles in dish. Layer half each: cottage cheese, mozzarella, chicken mixture and Parmesan. Repeat layers. (I snuck fresh spinach in between a couple of layers).
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Remove cover, sprinkle cheddar. Bake additional 5-10 minutes, until cheddar is bubbly..