Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta.
You can have Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta
- It's 250 grams of Artisan sausages.
- It's 1 of as needed Pancetta.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Swiss chard leaves.
- It's 1/2 cup of Diced onion.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 4 tbsp of Double cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It's 230 grams of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Italian hard cheese.
Swiss Chard With Pancetta, Chilli And Penne Pasta instructions
- Boil a large pan of hot water and add pinch of salt. Spread the Swiss chard leaves into thing strips. Dice the onion finally..
- Heat a the oil in a large pan on a medium heat. Cook off the onion and chopped garlic for 5 mins until soft. (Don't brown them off though as they will continue to cook through the next few steps..
- Peel off the sausage skins and discard them. Add the sausage meat and pancetta to the onion and garlic. With two wooden spoons, break apart the sausage meat until cooked through. Season with a pinch of salt and grind of pepper. Continue to cook for 15 mins..
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water until al dente..
- Drain of excess fat from the pan and add the cream and Swiss chard leaves. Add the chilli flakes to taste and season again if necessary. If you needs to loose the sauce, add some of the drained pasta water..
- Stir in the drain pasta and mix everything together. Serve with grate cheese and enjoy!.