Mexican Lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Mexican Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Okay, while the name may not roll off the tongue as easily, this Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas, ground beef, enchilada sauce. This Vegetarian Mexican Lasagna is like an Enchilada layered up like lasagna, using tortillas instead of lasagna sheets. Easy Mexican lasagna with delicious layers of crispy tortillas, seasoned hamburger, beans, corn and melted cheese. You can have Mexican Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- It's 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 (1 ounce) of packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 of jalapeños, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It's 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- You need 15 ounce of can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
- It's 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped oregano.
- It's 18 (6 inch) of corn tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of prepared salsa.
- It's 6 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- Prepare as needed of Green onions, sliced.
- You need of To serve.
- Prepare as needed of Sour cream and salsa for serving.
The perfect weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles?
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with non stick spray.
- In a skillet heat butter add onion, garlic and jalapeño and soften.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add taco seasoning, tomatoes with juices, lime and sugar cool until blemded.
- Turn off heat and add in parsley and oregano.
- Line the bottom of the prepared pan with 6 of the corn tortillas.
- Spread half the meat miure.
- Add 2 cups cheese evenly over meat.
- Add 6 more tortillas.
- Add remaing beef mixture.
- Then 2 cupsmore cheese.
- Add remaning 6 tortillas.
- Then top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- Top with green onions and bake 25 to 30 minutes until cheese melts.
- Let sit 15 min before slicing. Offer sour cream and Salsa for serving.
Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Mexican Lasagna is a cross between lasagna and enchiladas. Tortillas, meat sauce, and cheese layered and topped with your favorite Mexican toppings! Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole family Nutritional Information. Servings Per Recipe This Mexican Lasagna recipe will become a family favorite!