You can have Chilli-Garlic Parathas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli-Garlic Parathas
- Prepare of For Dough.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It's 1 tbsp of ghee (for Moin).
- Prepare of Water as required.
- It's of For Garlic Spread.
- It's 3 tbsp of homemade butter.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 pinch of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of For roasting Parathas.
- You need of Ghee.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
Chilli-Garlic Parathas step by step
- Take a kneading bowl add flour, salt, ghee mix it add water and knead soft paratha dough. Cover it for 10 min. Mix all ingredients of garlic spread..
- Take a dough ball roll it up. Apply the garlic spread..
- Sprinkle some Italian seasoning. Tightly roll it in long roll..
- Turn it inside and make a roll ball. Stick some Italian seasoning..
- Sprinkle dry flour. Roll up the paratha.heat up the pan on Medium high flame. Place the Paratha on heated tava..
- One side half cook. Flip the paratha. Apply the ghee and roast it crisp from both the sides..
- Cut it and served with ketchup and green chutney. With hot coffee or tea..