Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce.
You can have Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of pepper.
- You need Pinch of garlic.
- Prepare 1 jar of veggie marinara sauce.
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce instructions
- Cut zucchini in halves and disgorge them for 10 minutes to remove excess water..
- Season zucchini with salt, pepper, and garlic. Top with marinara sauce.
- Add desired amount of Mozz and Parm. I added more garlic on top the cheeses..
- Cook in the oven on 375°F for 25 minutes..
- While cooking in the oven, make the angel hair pasta and add remaining or desired amount of marinara sauce to the cooked angel hair pasta..