Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells. These chicken broccoli Alfredo shells are awesome. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells include tender pasta shells filled with a cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture and smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce. We've got these insanely delicious Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Shells happenin' tonight!
My sister is known for a lot- her smarts, her creativity, her sarcasm. but she's not really. Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish. Hopefully this amazing recipe for chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells is just what we all need to forge through the busy fall/holiday months. You can cook Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells
- It's 2 jars of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded.
- It's 1 bag of broccoli steamed and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It's 25 of jumbo pasta shells, cooked.
I altered the alfredo sauce recipe just a bit from the archives to help thicken it up as a perfect accompaniment to the stuffed shells. This is our favorite use for alfredo sauce yet. Stuff shells with chicken-ricotta mixture and place in baking dish. Spoon more sauce all over shells.
Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water and cook 25 jumbo shells, strain and rinse with cold water. Keep in strainer, set aside..
- Cook and shred chicken. Steam broccoli bag in microwave and chop..
- Mix 1 jar of alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and both cheeses. Stuff mixture into shells. Line caserole dish with 1/2 jar alfredo sauce. Line stuffed shells in dish, top with remaining alfredo sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells is an easy family meal that is perfect for a those busy weeknights. Jumbo pasta shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Serve these chicken and broccoli shells with a side salad and garlic bread for a tasty dinner the entire. Stuffed shells and lasagna are two dishes I rarely make because they take time and typically make large servings, too large for someone who cooks for one or two people. Ever since I made the cheese stuffed shells last year, I had the idea for these Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells.