Tuna In Mustard Sauce And Crispy Parmesan.
You can have Tuna In Mustard Sauce And Crispy Parmesan using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna In Mustard Sauce And Crispy Parmesan
- It's of MUSTARD SAUCE.
- It's 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of white or red wine vineger.
- You need 2 tbsp of dice shallot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of wasabi or djorn mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of TUNA.
- You need 250 grams of tuna loin.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It's of CRISPY CHEESE.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese or Vesterhavs Oct cheese.
- Prepare of SPICY BUTTER POTATO SLICE OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 3 small of potato.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika pepper.
Tuna In Mustard Sauce And Crispy Parmesan step by step
- MUSTARD SAUCE.
- Pour white wine and vineger with shallot onto a pan and let it simmer in low heat till thicken up ( to almost 3 tbsp ) for about 8 to 10 minute.
- Strain and discard shallot.
- Pour sauce back into pan and add mustard with light soy sauce stir to mix well in low heat then add 1 tbsp at the time of butter and mix well and stiring all the time.
- Off heat then add cilantro and mix well set aside.
- CRISPY CHEESE.
- Grated parmesan cheese and put in on a non sticky pan in low heat till cheese melt and start to brown all corner but not burn about 3 minute then off heat and turn over onto a plate and let it cool and slightly harden.
- Apply olive oil on tuna then season with salt and pepper then pan sear tuna 3 minute then turn over and sear for another 2 minute then off heat and set aside .do not over cook tuna.
- OPTIONAL ADD ON.
- Pan fried potato slice in butter till cook then add sweet paprika pepper and mix well then drain and set aside.
- SERVING OPTION.
- SERVING OPTION.
- MUSTARD TUNA AND CRISPY CHEESE WITH SPICY POTATO SLICE.