Skillet Veggie Lasagna. Specifically, this easy Skillet Veggie Lasagna. Because let's be real — as much as I love eating lasagna, I've never been a big fan of making it. Specifically, making all of those layers upon layers of.
You know how much I adore my skillet lasagna. Springtime Veggie Skillet Lasagna. by howsweeteatsrecipes. Mexican Turkey Veggie Skillet Lasagna. by persnicketyplatesrecipes. You can cook Skillet Veggie Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skillet Veggie Lasagna
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It's 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of small zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each dried oregano, dried basil, red pepper flakes.
- It's 8 of uncooked lasagna noodles, broken into pieces.
- You need 24 oz. of marinara sauce (Store bought or homemade).
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh basil, for topping.
This is a vegetarian version (ovo-lacto) of VeggieKitty's Skillet Lasagna. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. There's something about those delicious layers Lucky for you, my Beefy Skillet Lasagna is here to save the day!
Skillet Veggie Lasagna instructions
- In a large skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Then add the onions, peppers, zucchini and mushrooms. Cook, stirring often, for 5-7 minutes, until the veggies are tender. Stir in the garlic, dried oregano, dried basil and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the broken up lasagna noodles to the skillet, then pour the marinara sauce and diced tomatoes over the top of the noodles. Then fill up the empty tomato can about halfway with water and pour that in. Make sure all noodles are covered. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Once it reaches a low boil, reduce the heat to medium and cover with a lid. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until the noodles are al dente..
- Once noodles are done, lower the heat down to the lowest setting and stir in the ricotta cheese..
- Spread the mozzarella cheese over the top, then cover with the lid for 3-4 minutes, until it all is melted. Top with the parmesan cheese and freshly chopped basil. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
With our simple recipe for Easy Skillet Lasagna you can enjoy this comfort food any night of the We have given you an easier way to cook lasagna. While cooking this lasagna recipe is simple, our Easy. ; Skillet Spinach Lasagna. While the simple one-pan method will win you over with its ease, the great flavor will Grab a skillet and brown some Italian sausage, then mix in some broken lasagna noodles. What you need: A Dutch oven or a large, deep skillet with a lid, plus all of the ingredients you'd normally use to make lasagna (thinly sliced. This easy Mexican-inspired lasagna recipe replaces the noodles with tortilla strips that become like tender ribbons in the cayenne- and cumin-spiked tomato sauce.