Chilli Paneer Roll.
You can have Chilli Paneer Roll using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Paneer Roll
- It's 100 gm of Paneer grated.
- It's 2-3 of Green Chillies chopped.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- It's 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 8 of Samosa Patties.
- Prepare as needed of Oil to deep fry.
- It's as needed of Sweet chilli sauce to serve.
Chilli Paneer Roll step by step
- Mix together cottage cheese, green chillies, red chilli powder, chaat masala, mozzarella cheese, salt and coriander leaves in a bowl..
- Place the samosa pattis on the worktop and dampen the edges. Place a portion of stuffing on one side of the sheet and roll the sheet tightly. Seal the edges properly..
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry the rolls on medium heat till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot with sweet chilli sauce..