Skillet Lasagna. A layered lasagna is a true labor of love that requires slow cooking a sauce, boiling noodles, and Cooked in just one skillet on the stovetop, this is truly a weeknight lasagna that you can add to your. With our simple recipe for Easy Skillet Lasagna you can enjoy this comfort food any night of the While cooking this lasagna recipe is simple, our Easy Skillet Lasagna recipe uses traditional. It's true, this easy skillet lasagna you make the entire lasagna dish in& one skillet.
I don't even like to cut it like traditional lasagna. Just serve it with a big spoon and you're good to go. Whip up a garden salad, get a loaf of. You can cook Skillet Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skillet Lasagna
- Prepare 12 of lasagna noodles.
- It's 15 oz of cottage cheese.
- Prepare .5 c of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Nonstick cooking spray.
- You need 24 oz of pasta sauce.
- You need 10 oz of thawed & squeezed frozen spinach (or can substitute meat).
- Prepare 2 cup of shreaded mozzarella cheese.
Lasagna isn't usually a dish you can throw together at the last minute. Even with no-boil noodles, it takes a good amount of time to get the components just right. Our goal was to transform traditional. Your family favorite dinner is now so much easier without all the hassle and ready in a fraction of the time.
Skillet Lasagna instructions
- Cook noodles per package directions.
- Mix cottage cheese &.25 cup of parmesan cheese & italian seasoning.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray but do not turn on.
- Pour.5 jar of pasta sauce in skillet.
- Top with 4 noodles.
- Spread half the cottage cheese mixture then half the spinach and half the mozzarella cheese.
- Repete - noodle, cottage cheese, spinach, mozzarella.
- Top with the last 4 noodles then the rest of the sauce & parmesan cheese.
- Cover, place on medium-low & cook for 20 minutes. Cheese should be melted & sauce bubbling.
- Turn heat off. Allow to sit 5 minutes covered & serve.
The original bowtie lasagna recipe called for sour cream here instead of ricotta, and it winds up being a little creamier. This Skillet Lasagna Recipe is an excellent alternative for those times you are in the mood for lasagna, but don't want to deal with the mess or have time to make it from scratch. Skillet Lasagna is a comforting and cheesy one pot meal. When you make a delicious lasagna and only have one pan to wash, that's winning. Skillet Lasagna is a shortcut recipe that saves time while making a super tasty family dinner!