Must Have Meat Lasagna.
You can cook Must Have Meat Lasagna using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Must Have Meat Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground chop meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground italian sausage.
- It's 4 oz of mushrooms roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of onion chopped.
- You need 3 clove of fresh garlic chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped oregano.
- It's 2 can of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 can of crushed tomatoes with italian seasonings.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 large of container ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of shredded parmeasan regiano cheese, good quality.
- You need 2 packages of mozzerella cheese shredded.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 packages of oven ready lasagna noodles.
Must Have Meat Lasagna step by step
- Cook meat and sausage in large skillet until browned crumbling well, drain grease.
- Push meat to the side and onion, garlic then mushroom cook sautee until tender.
- Add fresh herbs.
- Add all tomatoes and balsamic vinegar mix sauce and meat well.
- Bring sauce to a boil then lower heat and simmer 30 min.
- Meanwhile combine ricotta cheese with eggs and mix well.
- Add3/4 cup parmeasan regiano cheese and half bag of mozzarella cheese mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Start assembling you lasagna in a 13x9 dish.
- Meat sauce first, 3 noodles not touching, cheese mixture, sprinkle with more mozzarella, repeat 3 layers then end w sauce and top with remaining shredded cheeses sprinkle with more chopped parsley, cover with foil.
- Cook in oven preheated to 375°F for 40 min....remove foil and cook 10-15 min until lightly brown in top.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10-15 min before serving.
- Enjoy served with a side salad and garlic bread ;).